It all began in 1993, when two local boys in Gulf Shores, Alabama decided to open up a casual family-focused seafood restaurant on the Gulf Coast. The idea was to create a restaurant where people would feel welcome to be themselves, families could afford to dine out together and strangers would leave as friends.
Coastal vacationers demanded that Shrimp Basket expand to provide this incredible seafood value to those unable to be at the beach year round.
Today, we’re happy to offer locations in five states across the Southeast for family and friends to feel a part of the beach, dine and enjoy delicious seafood!
At the Shrimp Basket, our goal is to make sure that you - our friends - leave happy and satisfied after every visit. Because with us, you are much more than a customer- you’re part of our family.
We are grillin’, steamin’, and fryin’!
The mission of Shrimp Basket is to provide consistently high quality food and service in a value-driven manner to an expanding group of customers.
1. Quality. We cannot waiver from a constant effort to improve our product quality.
2. Customer. The customer's needs/wants are first in our thinking and we always practice "status yield".
3. Value. A consistent focus on providing a "best for the buck" experience.
4. People. Create an environment where people feel treasured/respected and have an opportunity to grow.
5. Honesty. We believe in and practice full disclosure, integrity in our business and the power of truth.
6. Excellence. To always pursue knowledge and learn from our experiences.
7. Leadership. To develop, empower and inspire "intraprenurial" leaders.
8. Community. To effectively help our people and the organization to make a difference
9. Fun. We must always have enjoyment, fulfillment and mutual respect in our work
To be a leading recognized casual seafood dining chain with continuously increasing same store sales, brand recognition and return on investment to shareholders while being the employer of choice in our markets and an obvious champion to our local communities.